Our Only Hope Is In Christ
Our only hope is in Christ. You can't get to heaven as you are because your sins have separated you from God (Romans 3:23). That's why God sent His only Son to die for the sins of the world, to bridge the gap between God and man (Romans 6:23). If you were good enough to go to heaven on your own merit, Jesus' death, burial and resurrection would have been unnecessary.
Well what do you need to do? First, come to the Father, admitting that you are a sinner. This proclaims your need for a Savior. Second, ask for forgiveness of your sins. Third, ask Jesus, to come into your heart, and save you, and to help you live a life for Him (Romans 10:9-10). Dedicate the rest of your life to serving Him and mean it. Only a truly repentant heart can Christ come in and forgive. Jesus died for you, He ask that you live for Him (Romans 10:13).
you would like to accept Jesus as Lord pray with me right now:
I know that I am a sinner and cannot obtain salvation in and of myself. I come
to you in the name of Jesus asking that you forgive me of my sins, and to
cleanse me from all unrighteousness and guilt. I trust and believe that Jesus
died and rose again to pay my sin penalty. I accept this free gift of salvation,
and from this day forward, turn my life completely over to the Lord. I thank you
and praise you God for giving me a new life in Christ. Amen.
If you have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. Please send me an email if you have accepted Jesus as Lord.
Now that you're a Christian. There are a number of things you need to do. Get in church. It is important that you find a good local church, join it, and be baptized.
Start reading your Bible and praying daily. This is very important if you are to develop your Christian walk.
It is impossible to succeed as a Christian without these essential basic fundamentals. No one can do it for you, only you. Allow Jesus to walk in your life.
God's Plan Of Salvation
1. It is a fact that God loves you. (John 3:16)
2. It is a fact that you are a sinner. (Romans 3:23)
3. It is a fact that you are now dead in sin. (Romans 6:23)
4. It is a fact that Christ died for you. (Romans 5:6-8)
5. It is a fact that you can be saved by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 16:30,31)
6. It is a fact that you can be saved and know it. (I John 5:10-13)
7. It is a fact that you are now a child of God and you are to obey Him. (Acts 5:29)
Basics Of The Christian Life
1. Submit yourself to God daily. (Romans 6:13)
2. Read & Study God's Word. (I Peter 2:2)
3. Pray for others and self. (I John 3:22; 5:14-15)
4. Fellowship with Christians. (Hebrews 10:25)
5. Tell others about what Jesus can mean to them. (Philemon 6)